Job Title: Senior Manager, eCommerce Accelerator
Division: L’OREAL Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, Consumer Activation Lead
Location: Jersey City, NJ
The IT Cosmetics Marketing Team is looking for someone to serve in the evolving role of eCommerce Accelerator. Reporting into the Consumer Activation Lead (CAL), the eCommerce Accelerator is responsible for the strategic vision and execution of Amazon and Social/Live Commerce.
For our Amazon business the eCommerce Accelerator is the key point of contact all Marketing levers including product selection, media, search & discoverability, best in class PDP, consumer journey and more.
Social/Live Commerce is a NEW and innovative opportunity combining the fun and everchanging world of social media to drive sales through engagement with consumers. The eCommerce Accelerator will lead a cross functional team.
The eCommerce Accelerator will be partnering with the respective Brand and Divisional teams on all necessary strategies, implementation, and optimizations across both initiatives. The candidate must be a self-starter who can work well individually, at the same time, thrive in a more complex cross-divisional, cross-functional environment.
- Responsible to help achieve the Amazon sales target forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Act as the key point of contact for ITC including marketing requests, supply chain, demand planning, activations and more
- Present monthly to brand leadership
- Partner with key brand stakeholders to ensure executional excellence via content. This role is responsible for maintaining all content on Amazon (PDPs, Brand Stores, etc.)
- Dive into the business performance and to gain insights related to Amazon (sales, traffic, conversion, etc.) Share out recommendations based on insights gained
- Work with Media team to create best in class media plans and test & learn opportunities
- Work closely with O+O Managers and Sales to ensure Amazon programs are not conflicting with eBoutique and all other accounts (QVC, Ulta, Sephora,) etc.
Social/Live Selling Responsibilities:
- Execute strategic frame and achieve identified goals through social commerce initiatives
- Create and manage live selling calendar based on marketing panier aligning with launches, animations, campaigns, and retailer promotions in partnership with Live Selling Director and Marketing Team
- Develop content strategy (organic and paid) to promote social commerce initiatives across platforms in partnership with Live Selling Director and Social Media Content Lead
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as eCommerce, marketing, education, creative, sales, consumer engagement to build out high revenue driving episodes, enticing offers and engaging content
- Identify KPIs, targets, audience segmentation, and goals for each episode in partnership with Media team
- Manage Production team to provide analytics, reporting, and recaps post episode and optimize future episodes based off learnings
- Stay current on social commerce industry and inform team about new industry developments
- 6-8 years’ experience in Amazon, Media, Marketing or eCommerce Sales.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and work within strict deadlines.
- Must be able to coordinate and communicate across larger and cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurially spirited and intellectually curious; strong work ethic and customer-driven mindset.
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management.
- Analytical and data-driven, but operating with a creative lens (whether via content or data interpretation).
- Meticulous attention to detail, deadline oriented & works well under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users.
- Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally.
- Working knowledge of ecommerce UX best practices.
- Working knowledge of enterprise SEO tools such as BrightEdge and experience with keyword research.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.