Job Title: Senior Manager – eRetail Media
Function: Digital Media
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York, NY
This role is tasked with partnering with key retailers (such as Ulta, Sephora) to strategize and execute digital media activations that meets the business and campaign objective(s). Specifically, this role is responsible working with retailer media and marketing retailer counterparts to ensure the best execution of our brand investments. This role is responsible for up to eight brands across at least two retailers.
- Plan and recommend media investments for each brand with each retailer and gain key stakeholder alignment.
- Brief campaigns based on the business objective, media best practices, and historical learnings.
- Ensure flawless execution to meet omni-sales target every month, improve product rank, and acquire new consumers to the brand. Manage the process from start to finish, working with counterparts and cross-functional teams to maximize performance.
- Partner with each retailer to ensure timely campaign optimizations based on real-time performance.
- Deep dive into campaign omni-channel performance to determine insights and make recommendations for the future. Present campaign recaps and findings monthly to brand leadership.
- Act as internal expert for retailer.com activations and cascade the information in a clear and concise manner. Advise brands on creative, content and media optimizations opportunities.
- Potential to execute new beta opportunities, work collaboratively with counterparts. Participate in cross-divisional sharing sessions.
- Understand beauty market and monitor digital trends.
- BS/BA degree required
- Agency experience or similar role experience
- Strong expertise in display and some experience in search
- 3+ years in a media role responsible for setting up and managing media campaigns
- Ability to be client/retailer facing
- Experience in Ecommerce performance media a plus
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail: ensures quality and strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management.
- Team work/collaboration: Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division and with the retailers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own.
- Innovates and agility: eComm is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table.
- Data driven: Must be data driven and have strong excel skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.