Job Title: Senior Project Manager - B2B Sales Delivery
Division: Americas IT B2B Sales
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports To: Director – Assistant Vice President, Project Management
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
- The L’Oreal Americas IT B2B Sales team is looking to add a Project Manager for B2B Sales Delivery with a solid background in sales support applications including Business Planning, Category Management and Supply Chain.
- In this role, the Sales Delivery Manager will be responsible for Project Management on multiple concurrent projects that will deliver Sales solutions to enhance the everyday selling experience for Sales teams across the Americas Zone. This is an Americas Zone based role within L’Oreal, which includes all the countries where L’Oreal has a presence in North and South America, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- The role includes Business Analyst expertise for the organization's application portfolio. The Sales Delivery Manager will participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the enhancement/projects.
- This position will collaborate with diverse application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues.
- He/she will provide leadership, knowledge and guidance by mentoring, coaching, and educating team members on technologies employed in the application portfolio, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring B2B Sales leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal standards and processes.
- This position will report directly to the AVP of Americas IT, B2B Sales Delivery Manager.
- Understand all aspects of system configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential systems implications.
- Lead and contribute to the analysis of business requirements and help formalize their technical translation.
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, aiding in test script writing and UAT, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned projects.
- Communicate project status to project team members and senior management.
- Provide input in the preparation of business cases for review with the IT Project Review Board.
- Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Work with America’s Zone B2B Service Delivery Team to investigate system failures and identify solutions to prevent or minimize impacts.
- Propose sustainable standardized technical solutions across the Zone.
- Follow change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have over 5-7 years of project management experience on enterprise applications,
- Functional and technical knowledge of Anaplan is a plus
- Functional knowledge of Business Planning, Category Management and Supply Chain applications is a plus.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools including ServiceNow.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the mobile landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or other IT industry project management certification preferred.
Ability to communicate in Spanish/Portuguese is a plus.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.