Luxe Supply Chain- Promotional Senior Manager
Manager of Promotional Operations influences leadership across the organization to optimize the service level and inventory for all programs. This includes managing the production of all promotional Luxe SKU’s from issuance of Marketing Decision to finished good receipt of the SKU in finished goods. These activities include: create production plan, manage MRP, place component orders, work with Supply Planning to understand WIP issues, communicate with France for WIP’s, solicit forecast for assembly items, create purchase orders, schedule production at subcontractor, and reconcile inventory. In addition: create budgets, trend, and 3 year plan information, manage monthly requests of NFI/E&O.
- 4 year college degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or other related field.
- 4-6 years’ experience in planning, inventory control or related exp.
- Proficient in MS office
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- SAP system experience a plus
Tasks & Duties:
- Manage the development, review and implementation of the promotional planning for production and strategic planning processes. Identify areas of risk and opportunity to the business plan due to internal/external factors and alert Management.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the planning process and inventory management processes and systems.
- Coordinate with Development, Packaging and Supply Planning on executing assembly production and/or reworks requirements.
- Communicate with supply vendors to ensure timely delivery of component and necessary materials needed for executing production.
- Coordinate production requirements with subcontractors assembly vendors to achieve ship date demands.
- Manage the product catalogue inclusive of product life-cycle.
- Inventory management to drive action plans to reduce Excess & Obsolete and process Inventory Destruction Approval forms when necessary
- Train, mentor and provide technical direction to Planning team members
- Lead projects across the Luxe division to standardize best practices and tools across Luxe brands
- Lead/participate in special projects as needed.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.