Job Title: Skin Health Advisor – Southern NYC (CeraVe, La Roche Posay)
Division: Active Cosmetics Division
Location: Field Force
Reports To: Regional Director
Who We Are:
At L’Oréal Active Cosmetics, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
Our Sales teams are all about figuring out those nitty-gritty details about how much of our business will grow and where that growth will come from. Our Sales teams are into building relationships and showing why our products are worth falling for. It is about having the flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing world of sales! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Learn:
The Skin Health Advisor (SHA) will be responsible for detailing scientific data to dermatologists and pharmacists in a designated territory. The key objective will be to use the data to influence dermatologists and pharmacists in referring patients to the products. The Skin Health Advisors will partner with Regional Sales Director to implement the medical detailing strategy to deliver and meet sales results within the designated territory.
The SHA is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing field-based product detailing activities as directed and in accordance with company standards. Representatives are accountable for consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets for the product portfolio within the assigned territory.
*Partner with the Regional Sales Director in achieving sales targets set by management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
*Promote and/or sell products to current and potential customers
*Maintain a call average of 45 dermatology health care professional calls per week (average 9 physician, physician assistant and nurse practitioner calls)
*Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
*Advise the Regional Director on competitive activity in the territory to allow preparation for the appropriate response.
*Organize and schedule tasks, develop realistic goals and action plans
*Educate pharmacists on the use and benefits of products.
*Coordinate special events such as speaker programs, lunches or dinners to educate and inform dermatologists about products
*Partner with dermatologists in an educational role within the medical and/or consumer community;
*Maintain on-going communication with each dermatologist office; Building strong relationships with dermatologist and office staff and establish credibility
*Help to build and maintain the brand's image with each office
*Monitor and report competitive Intelligence
*Optimal routing to obtain 90 reach and 85% frequency
What We Are Looking For:
• Minimum 3-5 direct sales experience required, preferably in medical or pharmaceuticals
• Proven and Consistent sales results
• Must have a demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services and concepts
• Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
• Strong technical/clinical aptitude and business acumen
• Keen analytical sense and ability to understand financial concepts.
• Proven ability in building professional relationships, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong negotiation and facilitation skills. Excellent selling and presentation skills.
• Ability to think strategically and bring creativity to the organization.
• Ability to swiftly adapt to a changing environment to meet unexpected demands effectively.
• Strong computer and software skills
• Valid driver's license is required
• Ability to travel 30% or greater with occasional overnight stays as needed
· College degree preferred
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $74,500 - $104,300(The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning and Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.