Job Description: The Assistant Manager of Social Media is a key member of the SkinCeuticals US Communications team, working closely with PR, community management, medical affairs, legal, digital, education, and outside vendors in support of programs and product launches to drive the success the business. Existing skincare knowledge or a high level of interest in this métier is key to success. Interest in professional skincare and aesthetics market, a plus. This position will report directly to the Director of Public Relations.
The on-going accountabilities of this role are listed, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage all organic and paid social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Publish content on all social media channels (1x Instagram per day, 1x Twitter per day, 1x Facebook per week, 1x Pinterest per week). · Act as the social copywriter for organic + paid social content for the aforementioned social channels – you will be the voice of the brand.
- Manage paid social media budget – make recommendations based on 3-year marketing plan and strategy for content type and allocation - liaison between social and digital on CRM initiatives, link tagging, SEO, email/social calendar, etc.
- Collaborate with DMI partners to create content, collaborate with internal designers to update content to US market, manage digital agency for additionally needed US specific content creation and manage curation of UGC. Spearhead a YouTube video strategy with agency.
- Create, present and distribute all social media marketing materials to sales field via sales meetings and digital sales aids including:
- Social Media Content Studios for new launches and evergreen content
- Social Media How-Tos for small business development
- Lead all social media reporting – monthly reporting to all teams on KPI’s, analyze paid campaigns and utilize AB testing to test content, audiences, etc. Social media listening covering all owned and top competitor channels.
- Community management of influencers who are organically reaching out to SkinCeuticals.
- Manage Obvious.ly – an influencer management platform to increase micro-influencer reach to support new launches and evergreen campaigns.
- Support exclusive SkinCeuticals partners through quarterly boosted posts on Facebook/Instagram through collaboration with the business development team. Scheduling on-going photoshoots with these practices as needed.
- Launch strategic social media brand partnerships i.e. boutique fitness x SkinCeuticals with CRM collection and sample incentives.
- Responsible for PO and AP process to pay vendors for projects.
- At least 2-3 years of social media experience at a digital/social media agency or publication (with an emphasis on lifestyle, beauty and/or fashion brands).
- Exceptional writing skills with a go-getter attitude to engage with consumers and influencers with the utmost positivity.
- Extraordinary collaborative team spirit and clear communicator with internal teams (Digital, Brand Comms, Marketing, Global Team Counterparts, CMO).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to navigate complex team matrix.
- Superior Project Management Skills – you constantly have innovative ideas for how to make a situation or plan more efficient and successful.
- Professional communication skills to work closely with internal teams and agency partners.
- Experience reporting and analyzing social media KPI’s with familiarity of Spredfast, RivalIQ, NetBase, Sprinklr, and/or similar tools.
- Always signing up for newest social networks and discovering ways to engage in new channels and create timely, relevant content.
- Background in content creation is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.