Skincare Advisor Active Seller – Boots, Piccadilly & Liverpool Street
Welcome to the Active Cosmetic Division:
Within the Active Cosmetics Division, our products meet a range of different skin care needs from normal to blemish-prone. Thanks to the Division’s highly complementary brands, developed and endorsed by healthcare professionals - dermatologists, pediatricians, cosmetic doctors – we are the world leader in dermocosmetics. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
About our Brands in Boots:
Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay develops skin care products with La Roche Posay Thermal Spring water for a better life for sensitive skin. Since 1931, Vichy has been offering women products which guarantee security and efficacy for sensitive skins. CeraVe, L’Oreal’s biggest acquisition and one of the fastest growing skincare brand in the United States, offer customers a revolutionary delivery patented technology, the Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE), which releases continuously active moisturizing ingredients.
Who are we looking for?
You’re passionate about exceptional service and premium skincare even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients in stores.
What is the mission of the role?
To provide exceptional service to Vichy, La Roche-Posay and CeraVe customers and achieving sales target in Boots Piccadilly. Your role as an active seller will be to attract customers into the Expert Skincare aisle and to support them with personalised advice and product education. You will be managing the space in stores as well and will be responsible for the planners’ implementations, the on-shelf availability and flawless execution of promotional sites.
What will you need to be successful?
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share ACD products with more people.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Develop positive relationships with store floor managers and pharmacists.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clientele.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Store Managers and Staff
What can L’Oreal offer you?
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. Not only this, we will also provide:
- A competitive salary & bonus package
- Excellent benefits including discounts across the L’Oreal product portfolio
- The opportunity to learn new skills combined with unique training and development programs