This role is for a Social Commerce Product Manager to join the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai.
The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. On top of this it manages the operations of all of the functions mentioned. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives. The role is within IT but we are open to outstanding individuals who have different backgrounds.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and country stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Strong understanding on different D2C models
· Competent to understand global strategy meanwhile understand diversity within NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA in terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging Social Listening, New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
· Someone who has worked global or zone level digital transformation programs.
· Someone who is willing to learn & practice the new digital innovation.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Conduct market/industry trend study and perform advanced technology research on Social Commerce, share them with the internal stakeholders to propose innovative initiatives that can align corporate strategy and drive business value.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· 3+ years of experience on project/product management, and 3+ years of digital marketing experience are required.
· Proven project/product experience on managing an end to end digital solution/product delivery
· Strong communication and writing skills in English, ability to simplify and present complex technical concepts to executives and business audiences