When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Business Services Domain Lead
As the Business Services Domain Lead - Mexico, you will be responsible for developing the vision for your designated Business Services categories such as: HR, Professional Services, MICE, Travel-Mobility, IT, Commercial Temping and Office Supplies, in line with the country priorities. You will manage and implement sourcing strategies across L’Oreal Mexico in close partnership with the LATAM Sourcing Team and Global Corporate Sourcing Team. You will optimize and manage a spend of $ 889 M MXN.
You will work with business leaders in Mexico as a key partner to optimize cost while enhancing overall value, improving service and assessing category trends. You will be responsible for strategic sourcing, innovation, market & trend analysis, stakeholder management, supplier management, continuous cost and performance improvement. You will report directly to the Indirect Purchasing Director - México.
- Build strong relationships with Country Sourcing Teams and worldwide category teams to gather input on needs and priorities
- In collaboration with stakeholders and busines partner teams, anticipate Mexico Hub priorities and plans.
- Build category Strategies for Mexico and adapt global and regional to the country.
- Lead Mexican transversal initiatives and bidding, RFX, benchmarking, Contract negotiations in alignment with business needs.
- Develop deep understanding of the market and identify new potential partners for the L´Oréal group.
- Identify breakthrough technologies and innovation related to the Business services categories. (HR, Professional Services, MICE, IT, Travel-Mobility)
- Bring forward new and innovative cost reduction projects to the business team
- Build and manage strategic supplier relationships – manage Scorecard (KPIs), Business Review Meetings, Risk evaluation.
- Manage/consolidate Mexico category spend analytics and reporting.
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering, category expertise, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree as a plus.
- 5-10 years’ experience strategic sourcing and category management
· 3-5 years’ experience within Business Services category
· Additional Languages Skills: English (Advanced or fluent)
- Strong leadership skills and ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
"At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube