所在地: Clark, NJ
国/地域: United States
Join our L’Oreal USA Procurement Talent Community
As we are all living through unprecedented times, L’Oréal remains committed to the health and safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities where we live and work. L’Oréal USA is supporting Americans during the COVID-19 outbreak and recovery in a variety of ways, including production and distribution of hand sanitizer for employees and frontline workers, providing funds to important organizations like Feeding America to help relieve food-insecure families around the country and donating more than $1 million worth of high-need products like cleansers and moisturizers to Feed the Children. We are extremely proud of our teams who are finding new avenues to give back every day.
In this time of social distancing, making connections is more important than ever before. We invite you to join our Talent Community and engage with us to learn about our company, culture, and future careers. While you may not find a specific role that's right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
We wish you and your loved ones continued health and safety and hope to connect soon.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oreal’s growth. We focus on innovation, risk management and cost control.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsibility for operational risk control (quality of procurements, compliance with timelines)
- Play a major role in cost reduction and cost control
- Execute sourcing processes and the negotiations of contracts in order to maximize L’Oréal’s results and improve the bottom line growth
- Select and manage supplier performance by monitoring precise indicators relating to social, environmental and ethical criteria and through their ability to innovate
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-starter with high level of curiosity, in order to identify new cost saving opportunities
- Highly analytical and with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced international environment
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.