Talent Services & On-Boarding Specialist
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. At L’Oréal, Human Resources is an incubator of talent where we find, recruit, and develop brilliant minds around the world. We provide expertise on topics like organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, pay, HR advice, learning & development, well-being, and talent acquisition among others. Come join our dynamic team and help us elevate the employee journey!
What You Will Learn:
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Talent Service Coordinator and work with our Talent Acquisition team! You will be empowered to create a thrilling experience for each prospective employee from apply to onboarding. The qualified individual will do this by being on front lines of the candidate experience, maintaining strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR teams. The Talent Services Coordinator will perform the below responsibilities, among others, in support of Talent Acquisition’s goals and objectives:
- Coordinate and confirm the scheduling of all candidate interviews with Recruiter, Hiring Managers and their teams including but not limited to phone screens, technical interviews, assessment sessions and individual interviews, as required.
- Learn and master scheduling skills using Microsoft Office, Paradox, TEAMS video and other tools.
- Manage all logistics for key recruitment events including but not limited to booking internal conference rooms and external venues, ordering and supervising catering, room setup / breakdown, shipping/receiving materials, etc.
- Manage job postings, including posting jobs on internal and external websites.
- Learn and begin to master skills associated with supporting a high volume of hiring needs including sourcing candidates in LinkedIn, SeekOut and other platforms.
- Direct source talent for current and anticipated openings using Boolean searches, LinkedIn, Indeed, WayUp, our ATS and CRM systems and any other tools available
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates interviewing with L’Oreal. Prepare company materials to share with candidates, ensure they have completed our online employment application; complete pre-employment process (i.e., background check and drug screenings), etc.
- Coordinate the travel plans as needed for out-of-town candidates and confirm cost effective yet convenient candidate travel (requesting travel profile creation, monitoring booking of flights, making hotel reservations, car service requests, etc.)
- Draft offer letters and send out all electronic offer packets containing potentially offer letters, drug screen, benefits and relocation information, agreements, if applicable.
- Maintain ATS compliance to support our digital workplace through data integrity and data privacy
- Manage requisition workflow steps for candidates in the ATS and update dashboards and reporting of recruiting metrics
- Work on special projects and participate in Talent Acquisition initiatives to advance our goals
What We Are Looking For:
- Candidates must have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of administrative or coordination experience required
- Prior internship or office experience in HR preferred
- Previous internship or Co-op experience in an office setting environment is a must – prior HR or recruitment internship a plus
- Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
- Strong customer service focus and ability to develop strong internal and external networks
- Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive data and information on a regular basis
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.