Sr Analyst – Customer Supply Chain
This position is responsible for supporting the work of the Supply Chain, Customer Service and Field Sales initiatives for major accounts. The individual will interact and partner with multiple departments such as Supply Chain, Operations, and Sales sub-functions and do work across multiple retailers. This role supports long-term initiatives focused around maximizing fill rate, sales, on time shipping and minimizing costs and returns. Incumbent in this role is responsible for analyzing and validating large amounts of data and creating regular reporting that improves supply chain performance.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in engineering, business, or supply chain
- 1-3 years' supply chain or logistics experience, preferably working with retailer data.
- Strong data management skills and Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to derive and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- SQL or PowerBI knowledge a plus
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Extract, analyze, and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain and Sales; Use report data to provide insights/suggestions and become an in-house expert on customer information data bases and best practices
- Support replenishment initiative including CPFR, promotions, social media events and seasonal lifts.
- Assist Customer Supply Chain in the design and implementation of account specific reporting, identifying opportunities for increased sales by regularly monitoring key customer inventory levels/POS on promotional, launch, and basic product. Provide store level analysis focusing sales initiatives on high volume doors and SKUs.
- Actively participate in portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Retailers
- Conduct and analyze timely reporting associated with inventory including but not limited to allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships and launch orders
- Conduct ad hoc analysis directly associated with Supply chain & Sales activities.
- Acts with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect.
- * Commitment to LDB Operations Values: Trust and Trustworthiness, Respect, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability
- Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively
- Displays sensitivity to the "Metier" of L'Oreal: Focuses on quality
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative and focuses on customers
- Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results
- Innovates: Shows curiosity and promotes team creativity
- Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives
- Judgment and decision making will be moderate to intermittent depending on the situation. Supervision will be intermittent
- Occasional travel may be required