LUXE Supply Chain
Sr Analyst– Data Analysis – Retail Supply Chain
Location: Hudson Yards, NYC
Job Summary: The owner of data analysis is responsible for managing business critical data and will be the vital link between the supply chain and activity based data (ie; cost, productivity, demand, sales, inventory, etc.) This position will develop performance reporting and account dashboards. They will be tasked to find innovative ways to record, monitor and report data used to manage retail supply chain activities with the expectation to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The manager will work closely with various members of the supply chain and key business stakeholders. They must be self-directed and be comfortable to work and communicate with individuals of all levels. This position must provide analytical support for projects, new systems, reporting and process improvement proposals.
- Gathers, interprets, and summarizes large amounts of relevant business data. Provides monthly KPI reports to retail supply chain and key stakeholders.
- Monitors data for integrity, accuracy and timeliness and challenges accordingly.
- Investigates issues with data in SAP or in EIW, works with IT partners to find root causes and to develop solutions. Collaborates with functional experts to learn more and find solutions.
- Improves processes and systems to add value to the supply chain and business.
- Represents supply chain on technical teams, has direct communication with retailer and Paris Management teams, and will gather requirements for new tool / tool upgrade requirements. Will test and validate data as needed to support initiatives.
- Trains supply chain partners in business intelligent tools and will help to develop reports in tool as needed to support reporting and job efficiency.
- Develops ad hoc reports as required to support retail supply chain and key business initiatives and business stakeholders.
- Leads projects relative to retail supply chain improvements in areas of people, process or tools.
- BS/ BA Degree
- 1-3 Years of business experience in supply chain or retail
- Strong qualitative and business analytical skill
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Access / SQL database and statistical applications
- Must be able to identify and interpret patterns, trends and assess data quality and can eliminate irrelevant data
- Familiar with supply chain logistics, distribution planning and retail math a plus
- Working knowledge of business intelligent tools to model desired KPI views that provide visibility to issues and opportunities.
- Strong research and problem solving skills with ability to summarize, articulate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change.
- Ability to use lateral thinking and prioritize; works progressively and independently and will meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as will have direct communication with division stakeholders, the retailer and with Paris management teams – multicultural experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate and represent L’Oreal externally.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.