Job Title: Sr Analyst, Finance (L'Oreal Paris)
Division: L’Oreal Paris
Supervisor Title: Sr. Manager, Finance
Location: Hudson Yards, New York City
Partner with us, the #1 Beauty Brand in the world, the largest affaire in the Americas Zone – L’Oreal Paris!
If you are strategic, collaborative, detailed oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, a career in L’Oreal Finance is for you! Our careers offer opportunity for movement across functions, divisions, as well as potential for both domestic and international relocation.
This specific role as Sr Analyst of Brand Finance is accountable for A&P and Gross Margin management of a category or set of categories within the L’Oreal Paris portfolio, a total business which is over $2B sell out and over $1.3B sell in. This is a highly visible role within CPD. Primary clients of this leader will be category VPs and operational marketing teams, Development lead, supply chain and demand planning. The right candidate will be multi-faceted “Finance Athlete” with proven business partnership experience, management of dynamic budgets, ability to navigate and influence full P&L, and robust system experience (Planning/Reporting, ERP, TPM, Media).
- Detailed management of marketing budgets, including YTD RAF forecasting, ROI analysis, and influencing future investment priorities
- P&L management of business categories (axis) within L’Oreal Paris portfolio, including Gross Margin and A&P
- Innovation Finance: working with DMI, Revenue Growth Management. Development and Category VPs to develop P&Ls on future launches and present these findings to LOP leadership
- Day to day controlling and approval for categories’ A&P budgets; Shopping cart and pre-pack display approvals and controlling
- Functional leadership and finance management of certain line items within A&P or cash flow. Examples include: Capital, Other Advertising, Media.
- Participation on S&OP and sales forecasting process with sales, marketing, and demand planning on monthly basis. Accountable for driving consensus on sales forecasting.
- Month end closing, commentary, and flash analysis to VP Finance
- Act as functional systems expert on financial systems (eg: Compass/TM1, SAP)
- Financial planning and execution for all Trends and Budgets for the categories and line items this individual manages
- Strategic projects as needed.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years’ finance experience within global CPG environment; Commercial, Brand/Marketing finance experience is plus
- Self starter, ability to think and synthesize data and quickly use data to inform decisions and influence cross functional partners
- Expertise in systems including, Planning/Reporting, ERP, TPM, and Media
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and analysis experience required, with previous P&L experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including management presentations
- Strong analytical skills and organization of details
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.