Come Help Us Fuel the Most Beautiful Brands in the World
Invigorate your career by joining one of L’Oréal’s family of four divisions, over three dozen global brands and multiple classes of trade. With opportunities for professional mobility across six continents and the ability to transition between business functions, categories and teams, the world’s #1 Beauty Company is a destination for any self-entrepreneur to enjoy a lifetime of diversified career experiences. If you are passionate and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced professional environment, apply to L’Oréal Finance today and join our crusade as we fuel the most beauty brands in the world!
Sr. Analyst, Finance – Manufacturing Costing
Franklin Manufacturing Plant
Respects Accounting, Financial and Internal Control Policies and Procedures to support major financial objectives and policies. Manages the costing process. Prepares daily/weekly/monthly financial reports, prepares and presents analyses, and assists in the monthly financial close. Assists in the preparation of budgets/trends and prepares ad hoc reports. Creates specific recommendations for reducing costs and improving profits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management required
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Experience in SAP preferred - Must have experience with large scale ERP system
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
- Ability to extract data and understand how to use relational data base concepts to merge, transfer files to meaningful creation of reports, as well as evaluating details to analyze data and create summary of information/trends.
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed, and flexible individual.
- Experience in dealing with budgets, expense reports and financial analysis to include trends, comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
Judgment and Decision Making
Judgment and decision making will be moderate to intermittent depending on the situation. Supervision for this position is moderate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the costing process (costing, reporting, tracking, analysis, approvals, review)
- Prepares and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly reports and alerts management of any drift.
- Gathers, consolidates, and challenges the information emanating from the different departments at the time of the budget and plans to advise the administration and the plant manager in the determination of economic objectives.
- Proposes corrective actions to improve the performance of the plant and follow-up the results.
- Acts as liaison with other departments.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.