Analyst/ Senior Analyst Finance
NYX Professional Makeup
In this role, you will act as the key finance business partner to the NYX Professional Makeup’s marketing team. NYX PMU is a L’Oreal owned make-up brand.
If you are strategic, collaborative, detailed oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, a career in L’Oreal Finance is for you! This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to move across functions and divisions.
You will be leading key finance initiatives and projects. You will be responsible for assisting the NYX marketing, sales, and operations Teams in order to promote optimal decision making. You will help the Director of Finance find process improvement and accelerate the simplicity journey. Financial acumen and strong technical skills required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Planning and controlling of Budget and regular forecasts for multiple Profit & Loss lines
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary on performance results and variances to Budget
- Proactively identifying risks & opportunities to expected future performance and forecasts
- Evaluating return on investment to make to ensure continuous improvement in investment decisions and best use of assets
- Partnering with other functions to ensure accurate financials, provide analysis, and support decision making
- Improving controls and streamlining processes/reporting
- Ad-hoc business partner, corporate, and systems support when needs arise
Experience and Competencies
*This role is located onsite in El Segundo, CA with work from home flexibility*
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 1-3 years’ finance or Accounting experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel a must)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.