Position Overview: This position follows accounting, financial and internal control policies and procedures to support major financial objectives and policies.
- Prepares monthly financial reports, prepares and presents analyses and assists in the monthly financial close.
- Ensure efficient and accurate costing of repeat and launch products
- Analyze monthly financial progress and report variances to management accordingly
- Assists in the preparation of budgets/trends and prepares ad hoc reports.
- Creates specific recommendations for reducing costs and improving profits.
- Produces accurate financial statements and assists with the monthly close.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in an accounting or finance position, manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with budgets, expense reports and financial analysis to include trends, comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
- Transactional expert in SAP – understand technology and coach operational partners.
- Ability to extract data and have an understanding of relational database concepts to merge, transfer files to meaningful creation of reports as well as evaluating details to analyze data and create summary of information/trends.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and accounting reporting tools/databases.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
- Experience in dealing with budgets, expense reports and financial analysis to include trends, comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.