The GBSC Sr. Analyst manages global supply / demand balancing for a category, or group of products within a category, for CPD. Responsible for coordinating the validated supply plan with the manufacturing plants and OMA master production schedulers and facilitates trade-off decisions based on the confirmed supply plan.
Responsible for coordinating and managing the quality of the DRP from the international markets ( inc US) and managing the quality of net requirements passed to manufacturing facilities and OMA and translates commercial interests into priorities for manufacturing. Collaborates with manufacturing to build supply scenarios and coordinates arbitration decisions across markets.
Responsible for coordinating the flow of product and information, managing exceptions and streamlining communication to local market supply teams. In addition, serve as the single point of contact for the Global DMI for global demand & supply arbitration, new product launch and coordination for international markets.
Responsible for setting and maintaining the Global inventory parameters for Globally managed stock positions.
Responsible for the Global E&O dispositioning through allocating to the local market as required.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Responsibilities are not limited to the below listing:
- Responsible for coordinating the arbitration process of Finished Products with decision makers and communicating the decision back to relevant stakeholders
- Interfaces with the Global DMI for global demand and supply balancing issues, new product introduction and campaign planning
- Manages global inventory targets and parameters
- Communicates / coordinates with BSM for supply requirements in local market
- Manages mid to long-term supply constraints and coordination
- Work on Agility project/priorities with manufacturing facilities
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant business experience within Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
- SAP Experience Preferred (ECC or APO)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) preferred
- Have the ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Ensure attention to detail
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Ability to manage in complex situation often needing to deliver innovative results;
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills;
- Results oriented
- Develop appreciation of global markets and cultural diversity
- Puts the consumer as the central focus
- Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence
- Innovates beyond the product
- Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
- Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
- Creates strategic scenarios for growth
- Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
- Demonstrates sound judgement in decision making
- Takes accountability with courage and transparency
- Builds a consumer / customer-centric organization
- Give space initiatives and enables teams to take risks
- Delivers both sustainable and short-term results with integrity
- Fosters a climate of trust, and constructive confrontation
- Develops collective performance of the team
- Encourages transversal cooperation
- Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
- People Developer
- Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
- Leverages diversity
- Stimulates learning
- Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best
- Implement and utilize the L’Oreal USA Manifesto, Behavior Charter and Competencies
Measure of Success:
- Launch Excellence
- Catalog Management
Ask us about L'Oreal's workplace flexibility programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.