Sr. Analyst / Manager, Finance - L'Oreal Paris
Consumer Products Division
NOTE: We are aiming to hire for this position in Q1 - 2021
This position is responsible for budget, trend, three-year plan and actual reporting of brand profit and loss results. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating/updating budget and trend documentation for presentation to senior management, developing shipment/ sell-through/ return unit and P&L scenarios for new/ discontinued/ promotional products, serving as the primary contact with the brands marketing personnel and all division support groups concerning brand financial activity, and ensuring compliance of financial procedures as they relate to brand information/ activity.
- Assist with the coordination and administration of assigned area’s annual business plan/ budget/trend and three-year Plan. Responsible for associated presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and transmission of a variety of divisional finance reports in accordance with corporate requirements, i.e. budgets, balance sheets, budget spreads, P&L statements, and budget reporting.
- Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with departmental managers.
- Primary support person for all finance related issues for operating departments.
- Inform senior management and finance team about financial conditions within their assigned area as necessary.
- Perform a variety of supervisory tasks including interviewing and selecting employees, employee training/ development, performance management, salary administration, etc.
- Liaison with forecasting to develop E10/E11 and brands by month sales projections.
- Serve as primary contact with marketing brand personnel (staff to VP's) and brand advertising agency on budget matters.
- Coordinate approval/ communication of reallocation of brand funds.
- Liaison with project management/ manufacturing on all brand product cost information.
- Liaison with accounting for recording/ classification of brand activity.
- Liaison with manufacturing relative to production plan/ division financial unit reconciliations.
- OG WIN management of budget data.
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Consumer products industry experience preferred.
- Financial reporting experience expected
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Well-developed systems knowledge and skills MS Office, specifically Excel intermediate/advanced skills required; PowerPoint expertise required. SAP or TM1/Cognos a plus.
- Strong collaborative spirit and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Consumer products background preferred.
- Strong prioritization, time management and deadline negotiation skills are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.