Job Function: Pricing Analyst - Omni-Channel Pricing Initiatives
Department: Promotional Pricing
Reports To: AVP - Pricing
Location: St. Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operating Center)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Finance role supporting Marketing and Brand Management through the set up and management of Promotional Deals within SAP and OPP. Set up and settlement of all rebate programs. Set up and maintenance of all structural discounts. Set up of additional discounts and events as necessary. Maintain dashboard of promotional activity. Troubleshooting and analytical research. Additional duties as required.
- Program promotional pricing and coupons for omni-channel initiatives, special events, and other initiatives such as PLCC, Loyalty, and Education.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Brand Management to verify deals are system supported
- Identify and report interferences negatively impacting margins
- Enforce process and financial controls when necessary
- Maintain quarterly rebate agreements in SAP, provide reporting to sales and finance and perform settlements.
- Enter structural discounts received through salesforce.com into SAP, provide reporting as needed.
- Research and resolve issues causing deals not to apply and respond in a timely manner.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Provide periodic dashboard reporting on promotional volume
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3-5 years' experience in Financial Analyst, Business Analyst role or similar
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to handle high volume and time-sensitive transactions
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and make decision independently
- Detail Oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, fact based reasoning and ability to be assertive