Job Description Form
Responsible for product master data management for all materials in ACD. Responsibility includes the DPM/Elixpedia systems as well as several SAP instances and how the master data influences all processing. Strong VBA coding and Excel expertise is a must. Must ensure data quality using GS1 standards as well as L’Oreal norms. Subject area expertise in custom systems to train and advise all system users. Responsible to champion and execute system enhancements. Will participate in ACD and L’Oreal USA system and process projects. Will guide and validate all master data in timely integration between systems.
- Support the ACD Division with Item Creation and Routing
- Manage, develop and troubleshoot VBA in support of local Master Data tools
- Manage product master data integrity
- Provide User training and support
- Troubleshoot/problem solve any product data issues or flows
- System testing and process enhancement projects for ACD
- Cross functional interface/documentation
- Ability to problem solve complex data flows between many systems
- A willingness to ‘lean in’ to research issues that need resolving
- Assess business needs quickly and interpret user questions on item set up.
- Guide process by applying fundamental good data management practices
- Work independently yet closely with others to manage the business category and users
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or a Business-related field
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain experience
- Ability to be work independently in a very flat, entrepreneurial-minded division with minimal hierarchy
- Good understanding of a CPG Supply Chain, Launch process, distribution network
- Strong VBA coding in support of local Master Data tools
- Excel expertise and SAP familiarity
- Ready to learn new systems; Ability to problem solve complex data flows between many applications.
- Strong PC skills; ability to analyze and manipulate large amounts of data
- Prior SAP Experience Preferred
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis
- Prior supervisor/management experience is preferred
- Level of experience is differentiated by an individual’s experience level and the scope and complexity of the business unit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.