1. Responsible for managing process to secure and update information on volume, cost requirements, supplier capability and competitive intelligence.
2. Responsible for developing negotiation for key materials and services and participate in negotiation process for the relevant products. Make strategic recommendations in regards to supplier selection, development and performance in support of the divisions.
3. Develop RFX and conduct bid analysis.
4. Support category manager in the selection of suppliers in the category development cycle.
5. Responsible for the management of contracting process to design and/or review commercial contracts to ensure company interests are protected. To ensure that the proper legal and financial reviews are made and approved in line with appropriate level of authority before making a commitment to a supplier.
6. Establish programs with suppliers to ensure and measure quality under cooperation with purchasing team and key material users through material/service development and evaluation cycles.
7. Maintain continuous communications with division procurement managers/ in-charges, to effectively and efficiently use and leverage the System’s resources. Leadership in cross-functional work to support procurement programs and support business goals. Ensure effective linkage between operational performance/metrics and supplier performance to be existed. To monitor the markets within area of responsibility to ensure all internal customers are aware of potential opportunities and new innovations.
8. Develop all related procurement projects and programs to achieve business & functional goals and continuous improvement of processes. To ensure and maintain adherence to the organizational standards and values, ethics, policies and procedures, and professional standards