At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
** Fluency in Spanish is required in this role **
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to flawlessly execute product launches
- Supplier selection and management à from pre-assessment to implementation (in alignment with category team);
- Timely managed quoting process, providing most optimal possible costs first time;
- Partner with technical packaging and supply chain teams to ensure proper design and servicing parameters are set-up / delivered;
- Ensure proper implementation support, pro-activity addressing potential lead-time and capacity issues;
- Track & report projects progress;
- Archive required e-mails/documentation (according to L’Oréal policies & procedures);
- For CMs and non-indexed ACs: Include new SKU number(s) accompanied by all pricing details in the archived price list;
- For indexed ACs: Ensure new codes are included in the Price Breakdown Tool and treats in the tool.
- Gather business and market insights/trends, translating those into sourcing actions for top and/or bottom line improvement
- Serve as primary point of contact for brands and plants;
- Lead/Co-Lead Money-To-Value (MTV) discussions, driving gross margin improvement beyond PPV;
- Participate in panier and trend sessions with development/marketing, supporting targeted innovation that takes in consideration supplier’s capacities, capabilities, strengths and weaknesses;
- Actively work on benchmark activities.
- Prepare and present major highlights, results and business needs to internal stakeholders
- Prepare and present key financial performance updates (PPV, Trend, Pre-Budget & Budget);
- Provide the category and cross-regional teams with needs and priorities for strategies construction, effectively and efficiently communicating anything that can impact the overall relationship with the suppliers (SRM);
- Share product supply / supply base strategy and purchasing driven results (savings projects, PPV, Trend, etc…) with brands and other key internal stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of supplier’s operational and financial performance
Pricing for Ongoing and launch SKUs
- Validate all new/updated pricing in partnership with Category Sourcing;
- Own and update ADA (SAP) with new/updated pricing and corresponding parameters (Incoterms, MOQ, currency, payment terms, freight, duties, etc.);
- ADA new code management – Monitor, prioritize and input;
- Support the resolution of invoices and payment discrepancies with internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Contribute to the development and evolution of tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of these processes;
- Request the creation of overhead and MyMarket/SRM purchase orders.
Issues management and risk mitigation
- Provide timely / actionable information for corrective actions to be taken where necessary to both the suppliers and stakeholders;
5. Qualifications and Educational Background
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance/Engineering/Supply Chain or similar discipline
- + 3 years purchasing experience
- High degree of financial and analytical aptitude a must
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Exceptionally strong Excel and MS office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within L’Oreal and the supplier community.
- Must speak Spanish, as 70% of the workload is with Hispanic Zone Plant in Mexico.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.