1. Responsible for financial planning, supervision and execution of the plan on Ecommerce, Media and Digital expenses, and provide guidance for division implementation.
2. Conduct systematic monthly review of Media and Digital expenses, identify risks / opportunities, and prepare memo for management.
3. Manage and perform financial analysis on Ecommerce, especially big online events like 618 and Double 11 in China, including ROI study such as carnival city
4. Work as financial partner to CDO/ Media team closely for all financial matters, such as for KOL tracking/media buying process/agency KPI etc.
5. Refine media planning process to ensure a full compliance with Group Norm and enhance related internal controls
6. Ensure the media planning tool is reported with quality with latest media plan in a timely manner and highlight major updates to *** management
7. Working with media agency such as for actual spending, rebate provision and settlement.
8. Grow and develop the team member through daily coaching
- Solid financial controlling or accounting background with above 5 years’ experience, preferably from media/E-commerce related industries.
- Good business acumen and understanding of China beauty industry especially online e-commerce eco system.
- Self-disciplined, committed, quick-learning, strong collaboration and proactive thinking;