国/地域: South Korea
- Contribute to drafting the Group's consolidated financial statements within the set deadlines, ensuring that reports are reliable.
- Ensure compliance of financial policies and accounting procedures to be in line with US and local GAAP.
- Provide accurate financial statements for management review and file all required financial and compliance reporting
- Manage Intercompany reconciliation
- Responsible for all accruals management and validate journal voucher
- Ensure VAT, withholding TAX and Corporate Income TAX filings are performed in a timely and accurate manner in line with local tax regulations.
- Manage inventory adjustment
- CAPEX Accounting and Management
- IFRS16_Lease contract management
- Manage all financial audits; include both internal and external
- Prepare the supporting document for both US and local GAAP audit
- If applicable, take part in the implementation of projects
-5-8 years in accounting of multi-national companies preferably
-University Degree, majored in business administration / Accounting or related discipline
-Excellence in MS Office
-ERP system - SAP proficiency
-Proficiency in written and spoken English and Korean