Position Overview: This position is responsible for setting, maintaining, and auditing the hygiene standards of the Piscataway Manufacturing Facility, ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements
- Validation and/or optimization of the cleaning and sanitization of processing ancillary equipment and packaging equipment.
- Management of the environmental monitoring program on site, including but not limited to bioburden, particulate, process water, compressed air and temperature and humidity
- Carrying out internal / process audits
- Leadership of investigations into microbiological non conformances and non-right first time
- Establishment and management of the hygiene improvement action plan
- Provision of GMP training
- Participation in zone meetings
- Assist with the training of laboratory personnel on the use of new test methods and equipment.
- Ensures the following of good laboratory practices (GLP) and compliance to required standards of current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) including but not limited to DGO, ISO, FDA, HC, & KMFDS.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related industry, cosmetic experience preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in production equipment hygiene preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage at all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Requires strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meeting commitments
- Ability to effectively manage people and act with confidentiality.
- Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.