Influencer in the organization that works directly with head of marketing, International Business development, Product development, affiliates planning team and Open Manufacturing to provide strategic plan on market needs that fosters business growth and profitability, and support the strategic plan to expand new markets worldwide. Responsible for Worldwide Service Levels, Product Stock Equation (production plan and inventory) and ensure timely global supply for the brand. This individual will need to understand worldwide animation and business needs while working with factory to adjust planning strategy. Management of Launches is not just limited to coordinating availabilities, optimizing service level and inventory objectives but also handling all status and feasibility related sensitive communication with the Brand’s Teams. Also responsible for managing Excess and Obsolete inventory targets, maintaining high accuracy for master data and executing supply chain improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field
- Prior experience working in Supply Chain
- SAP or equivalent experience
- Prior supervisor/management experience is preferred
- Project management experience preferred
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Influences decision making in performance improvement and resolves obstacles
- Escalates to direct manager timely for the resolution of issues and/or determine next steps
- Is able to present project status and other relevant content comfortably to Senior Management as needed
- Aids manager in preparing budget and trend information to Financial community as needed
- Annual review and recommend Delete skus with DMI and Zone marketing heads to ensure profitable portfolio
- Help New Country Supply Chain teams build a retro plan to launch the brand, as well as represent Brand Strategy for perfect execution in affiliates
- Participate in cross functional project teams to develop/sustain Best in Class Brand Supply Chain methodologies
- Analyze and challenge demand on SKU and affiliate level to safeguard no bullwhip affect in the Supply Chain
- Provide visibility on low service skus and recovery timing with affiliates
- Actively working with the factory to improve flexibility in the Supply Chain (safety stock, industrial coverage, etc.)
- Leads meetings with Affiliate team to understand local market trend and review local launch performance
- Works closely with the Plant’s Launch Team to effectively manage Launches (On-Time and In-Full quantity) and handles availability related communication with the Brand Teams
- Ensure healthy inventory level by ensure destructions are processed and challenge productions that will lead to Excess inventory
- Recommend inventory allocation scenarios to Brand Team for Launches and other Low Cover SKUs as needed
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.