Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Sr. Manager - Director Omni-Shopper Marketing IT Cosmetics
Division: L’OREAL Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, Marketing
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Section 2: Job Summary:
The Sr. Manager - Omni-Shopper Marketing IT Cosmetics will be responsible for maximizing shopper engagement through Brick & Morter and online. This individual will be accountable for growth plans on the Color & Complexion categories across retailers.
The Online & Offline Activation Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing & executing national 360 go to market plans in partnership with Brand Marketing and Sales to support core and launches to help gain market share
- Working with Sales and Brand Marketing to customize online and in-store Go-To-Market activation plans for key accounts to maximize market share through all levers available from an omnichannel perspective.
- Includes display/in-store activations, sampling, off-shelf placement, e-retail media, digital placement, owned s& earned social support for retailer activations.
- Helping monitor & track sell-through for each account & partner with Sales to proactively adjust plans
- Responsible for on-time execution and budgets for all planned activities & owner of omni-channel insights on the team
This individual will work closely with the brand squad, merchandising lead, brand lead, sales lead, and luxe acceleration lead. They will work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing consumer touchpoints, market share, discoverability & media performance.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Minimum of eight (8) to (10) years of experience working in relevant areas (retail strategy/execution, shopper marketing insights, business development, growth, brand management, etc.)
- Strong data analysis skills and experience upskilling teams on synthesizing multiple data sources to drive business actions.
- Strong project/team management and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Dynamic, creative leader and self-starter with the ability to foster collaboration across teams and build a vision for the brand.
- Lead team of individuals applying brand strategy across several channels, with a consumer-first approach.
- Demonstrated strength in communication with an ability to motivate and influence across the organization cross-functionally.
- Proven change agent.
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Self-motivated, results and solution-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, strong application skills of ideas to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. We are looking for a change agent that can naturally connect dots across the organization to capture strong results for the brand. This role requires constant interaction across a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. As a result, this individual must effectively build networks and become the in-house expert on the brand’s consumer mindset to help influence, convince, and introduce new ways of marketing. We are looking for a dynamic, creative leader and self-starter to build a vision for the brand. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Section 5: Required Competencies
- Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
- Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
- Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
- Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
- Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
- Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR