Paid Analytics and Insights Manager/Sr. Manager
Search Marketing & Insights, eBusiness
Active Cosmetics Division L’Oreal USA
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Paid Analytics and Insights Manager to evaluate and optimize Search and DSP paid activation on Amazon, Target, Walmart, Ulta and other Key Accounts.
In this role, you will work with 1P and 2P data and translates it into analytically sound, actionable optimization recommendations to improve the impact and efficiency of Paid Search and DSP/Display campaigns, and unlock business opportunities. You will help evolve a full attribution frameworks for brands across accounts, reporting / dashboarding and communicate optimizations for paid campaigns across channels. You will also work closely with your Manager on unique, game-changing analyses, case studies, A/B tests, trend analyses and performance deep dives. This role will challenge you to think strategically and contribute to high-level discussions across the organization.
You are a strategic thinker, exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations and communicating to stakeholders. You understand and appreciate the scientific method and also know when to adapt to changes quickly. You love telling a story with data and creating actionable insights. You connect the dots between performance data and financial results to create and advocate for your own strategies to drive growth. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach, can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure. They are comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Develop solutions & provide optimization recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Track and monitor performance KPIs through weekly and monthly reports
- Lead analytical analyses / projects such as funnel analysis, channel optimizations (Retailer.com search, DSP/Programmatic Display, Organic, SEO), marketing attribution, and audience opportunity sizing
- Participate and contribute in meetings with different stakeholders to keep reporting and growth ideas aligned to key Brand and Business objectives
- Provide thought leadership and guidance in the development of presentations and results read-outs
- Partner with Manager and Data science / engineers to ensure the right questions are being asked, solicit feedback, and iterate until you reach meaningful conclusions backed by solid analyses
- Collaborate with search and media managers to identify opportunities, provide guidance on data sets to implement optimizations and measure impact with the goal of optimizing for KPIs aligned to brand and account objectives in an agile manner
- Collaborate with other divisions and L’Oreal departments that provide data support and dashboard capabilities to ensure division needs are met and utilization of available resources to support our objectives
- Translate data into consumer insights and stories which drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value
- Partner closely with paid campaign managers to take advantage of new measurement features and learning opportunities
- Act as a key data analysis representative to both internal stakeholders and clients to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Produce ad-hoc analysis, insights and visibility on performance
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of analytics experience (e.g., marketing analytics, product analytics, statistics, or related field
- Fluency with data, analytics, and visualization
- Expert in Excel, can manipulate raw data to draw insights
- Understanding of media marketing / attribution frameworks, retention
- Can learn and implement financial modeling integrated with growth strategy
- Superb instincts and natural curiosity
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the advertiser and stakeholders with varying levels of analytic expertise
- Data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Have a good understanding of basic statistical technique and methodologies as well as an understanding of distributions, expectations, hypothesis testing, A/B Testing
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end process of a marketing campaign
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with others with diverse skill sets
- Experience in an ecommerce, growth related role is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL - ability to write basic queries from scratch and modify complex queries Proficiency with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.) – ability to modify existing code to run new analysis is a plus
- Proficiency with visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.) – ability to leverage interactive, user-friendly and compelling dashboards and reports is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplication[email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.