Job Description Form
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Sr Manager Omni Client Experience & Events
Function: Education – Sr. Manager
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: International Designer Collections, Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, Omni Client Experience
Location: Field Force/Remote
Section 2: Job Summary:
The Senior Manager, Omni Client Experience for ARMANI Beauty in the US will lead the development & execution of charismatic and mindful omni client experiences and events within all channels and retailers, with a particular focus on developing innovative, digital first activations across three axes (makeup, skincare, fragrance) engaging, creative in-store client experiences.
With a sharp client-centric mindset, this critical role will be responsible for leading the creation, development and delivery of client-facing event animations to positively influence client and/or BA behavior and improve retail performance – all while embracing & maintaining all ARMANI beauty brand standards from visual expression to delivering the luxury client experience for which ARMANI beauty is known. This role works closely with ARMANI marketing, field sales & wider L’Oreal teams in a holistic approach to retailer events to ensure consistency through brick and mortar and online.
The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter & entrepreneurial thinker who will influence, collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams including our global brand partners as a thought leader, advocating for the US client & market needs.
This position reports directly to the AVP, Omni Client Experience for ARMANI beauty.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
• 5+ years of demonstrated retail activation, events and/or marketing results; experience working successfully in a multifunctional team
• Full Omni-channel mentality with customer-centric background; maintains ARMANI beauty brand equity at all times
• Strong knowledge & awareness of beauty, skincare, and fragrance industry as well as market & competitive trends
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, creative thinker known for executional excellence
• Solutions-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
• Fosters positive culture of collaboration & excellence in execution as member of Omni Client Experience team
• Exceptional negotiation, presentation, communication, & organizational skills with an analytical approach to build strategies
• Demonstrated success creating effective working relationships with cross-functional teams & global partners
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools with ability to adapt to new tech as needed (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
• The ideal candidate would be able to operate successfully with intermittent supervision, yet able to flexibly collaborate closely as needed with cross-functional partners & key stakeholders from L’Oreal HQ, DMI/global, Sales & ARMANI fashion.
• This position requires entrepreneurial, strategic thinking & decision-making, with intermittent input & partnership from AVP, Omni Client Experience.
• Viewed as subject matter expert on logistics, timelines, project management of client experience (launch calendar, promotions, collateral, event concepts, retailer guidelines, creative operations)
• Operates as self-starter and is able to manage timelines while working closely with others as per business needs.
• Personal Expense Management: timely & accurate submission of T&E in compliance with L Oreal policies
• Annual Budget Responsibility: varies by project; must ensure on/under budget delivery for all dept activities
• Plan, develop and execute high-impact omnichannel event strategies & activities across all channels and retailers
• Work strategically with sales to develop event and animation concepts that will drive revenue and awareness in key retailers with a mindset toward positive disruption and retail distortion.
• Must be able to travel occasionally, up to 25%
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds; ability to set up artistry stations & event setups as needed
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Annual Budget Responsibility: personal T&E budget, accurate & timely expense management, & project budget management
Annual Revenue Responsibility: varies by event & location
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
Total = 100%
Omni channel event program management
- Create positive disruption within ARMANI Beauty omni retail spaces through innovative, creative events and inspired brand & product storytelling
- Develop and deliver dynamic & engaging presentations to drive success on established goals
- Energize field event teams, store management, & other partners to maximize results
- Proactively partner with field leadership to communicate event strategies, collect and recap data and results, and monitor competitive activities.
- Recap & debrief stakeholders by submitting comprehensive & timely feedback based on established KPIs
- Adjust effectively to varied work situations & needs, demonstrating sound leadership, consistent enthusiasm, & professional maturity
Brick & mortar client experience
- Maintain an active in-field presence to ensure consistency in event execution & field team partnership
- Ensure premium and consistent in-store client experiences through ongoing management and evaluation of artistry tools, grooming and uniform program
- Create unforgettable and luxurious activations in line with the prestige of ARMANI Beauty
- Maintain ongoing awareness of innovation and competitive activities in the retail space
- Manage regional artistry events program in collaboration with field sales leadership
- Track and evaluate event program performance and artist KPIs
- Conduct gap analysis in order to deliver relevant knowledge & coaching to improve BA service & skills in partnership with Education & Artistry team members
Cross-functional project management
- Create collaboration by partnering with marketing, field and DMI teams
- React to market data and sales performance with strategic event plans and ongoing evaluations of activities
- Project management skills – experience leading group of cross-functional partners in formal project plan
- Demonstrate collaboration through interpersonal skills, willingness to listen and feedback loops
- Proactively engage to remain current on industry, market, retail, & consumer trends, techniques, and needs across three axes
Brand image-driving events
- Manage the planning & execution of brand image-driving events, such as pop-ups, retailer conferences & seminars and virtual events
- Ensure elevated expression of brand codes and mindful client engagement within all omni channel formats
- Partner with field & marketing teams as appropriate for support
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
Demonstrates & fosters culture of respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Interacts Effectively
Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks with internal & external partners
3. Manages Complexity
Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes sound decisions based on total brand objectives
4. Achieves Results with Integrity
Conveys positive energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity & in alignment with US & DMI vision
Shows curiosity, imagines, proposes & executes creative solutions, promotes team creativity & collaboration
6. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision to increase influence & scope within their role function
7. Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty consumers
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job.
Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.