ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Senior Mgr/Director, Marketing
Responsible for the overall marketing management of a luxury haircare & styling brand through the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy, including promotional activities. Interface with different departments (such as business development, sales, finance, logistics, education, PR, purchasing, creative, labs, technical packaging) to ensure that projects are executed on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the luxury hair care brand across all channel of distribution (Salon, Online, Selective Beauty).
- Work with the Vice President, Marketing to initiate, develop, and execute the marketing strategy to accomplish brand goals and reach new consumers in an omni-channel Ecosystem.
- Effectively collaborate with the Sephora team to execute the in-store strategy
- Interface with key salon/stylists for understanding of market trends and activity on relevant brand issues.
- Determine US-relevant product opportunities and work closely with the International team in Paris (DMI) on development and execution.
- Lead in development of business/brand strategies for new product launches, promotions, communications and inventory management.
- Manage and oversee PR efforts conducted by external agency.
- Design and execute clear brand building plans in line with the objectives of the division, including 3 year marketing plan, new product launches, promotions and communication strategy.
- Lead projects from initial concept to implementation, and coordinate the tasks between the various cross-functional teams involved.
- Conduct marketing research, follow up on campaigns/launches and provide Senior Management team with regular quantitative and qualitative reports/presentations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years brand management, experience in haircare & styling preferred. Salon industry experience a plus.
- Dynamic, and proactive personality with the ability to perform impactful presentations
- Solid analytic abilities. Proven expertise in problem solving and multiple project management.
- Solid organization and prioritization skills required
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.