Sr Manager, Sourcing -Retail Promotions & Merchandising (Procurement/Purchasing/Sourcing)
At L’Oreal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 150 countries, 88,000 employees, +36 international brands, €29.9 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. We are proud of the sustainability commitment, L’Oreal For The Future, we made to our consumers and employees, along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, and leave a positive impact in our world. After all, at L’Oreal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Purchasing Team! We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value, and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
As the Category Manager for Print & Accessories, you will be responsible for developing the vision for the Print & Accessories categories for the US Market in line with our Business stakeholder priorities. Beyond you core responsibilities, we are looking for someone who can quickly adapt to a fast pace environment, influence stakeholders, lead and drive change.
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of your categories and effectively communicate your vision to different levels of the organization from the COO to your peers.
- Translate and prioritize global/ regional strategies for your market
- Develop and implement RFP’s to meet / exceed performance objectives including contract/SLA negotiations,
- Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and Financial reporting
- Own/ develop a strong Supplier base and bring efficiencies for your category partners.
- Build KPI’s and guide greater productivity through a total cost of ownership approach
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence decisions, drive change management
- Strong project management, negotiation, sourcing, and analytical skills
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- General understanding of the US retail market in all classes of trade
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience strategic sourcing/purchasing and category management, preferably in printed materials and/or components
- Knowledge and Experience in the Retail sector preferred
- The ability to understand and discuss basic financial data
- Knowledge of SRM/ SAP systems
- Microsoft suite of tools ( Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.