Position Summary: Manage the manufacturing activities for full buy with various Contract Manufacturers. Manage the daily operational activities to ensure contract manufacturer adherence to monthly production plan and control of inventory levels. Drive performance improvements and partner with the contract manufacturers to improve agility and maintain high levels of service.
- Drive escalation and resolution of production issues to drive >92% monthly plan adherence.
- Driving agility projects to respond to fluctuations in demand
- Proactively manage inventory to track Excess &Obsolete and report on a monthly basis
- Understanding the contract manufacturer capacity and process
- Ensure the efficient relationship and communication with Logistics/Industrial Quality/CM) for each catalogue
- Work with the Master Scheduler to define the prioritization and planning of launches within the production plan
- Issue any alerts to all internal and external stakeholders and drive resolution
- Collaborate with Purchasing in the development of relationships with suppliers
- Responsible for the Bill of Material creation process in SAP according to the information received from Packaging and new product development.
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
- Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must selflessly develop others.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
- Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding and have a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a related field required.
- Experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry a plus.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.