ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager (Permanent Merchandising)
- Strong communicative skills that will required for both external and internal meetings and at various levels of company management.
- Strong understanding of the injection molding process from a tooling and functional perspective
- Ability to easily read engineering drawings and communicate in a comfortable way with supplier and internal teammates alike to foster collaborative discussions.
- Knowledge of plastic and other materials that are routinely used in the drug and mass classes of trade are necessary.
- Ability to speak to and understand the design process is required.
- Understanding the ramifications of engineering decisions have on cost and delivery is paramount.
- Display and design engineering experience is a huge advantage
- Understanding of retailer environments is a strong advantage.
- Industrial engineering background a plus.
- Collaborative skills in development and performance feasibility is required.
- Accountable for the development of protective corrugated in which merchandising will ship to trade.
- Will be required to visit various manufacturers and be accountable for creating quality control standards and being sure these standards are being held throughout the production run.
- Manage and be accountable that all die lines are being properly being drawn by supplier base and released to design teams on time.
- Will be required to work with category management and his / her team and provide merchandising heights that are needed to create planogram space.
- Manage and maintain the Mock Store IN BHO.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.