When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
LATAM SR Project Manager SCHF
- Engage strategically on specific projects (Cross functional & Global projects). Will manage cross-functional projects & programs, budget monitor quality of the study implementing & leading changes as required. Lessons learnt will be reviewed and shared
- Educate peers and management on processes and expectations to meet production goals and objectives
- Own cross functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Coordinate management deliveries (reports, dashboards, external data, etc.)
- Business mediation and team commitments tracking
- Produce and publish reports for senior management levels & C-Levels
- Liaise with vendors
- Proactive Lines of Communication
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive process improvements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while possessing strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
- BA or BS in IT, Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize tasks.
- PMI/Scrum certifications desirable
- Demonstrated proficiency in training and coaching others
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale