所在地: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: Sr. Supervisor - Accounting (Retail)
- Assist Retail Accounting Manager in coordinating the month end closing process.
- Supervision of team ensuring that assigned Reconciliations and Account Analysis are prepared accurately and timely for LUSA and Canada
- Review daily, weekly and monthly accounting analysis and reconciliations prepared by team
- Assist Accounting Retail Manager in the review of Retail Stores Balance Sheet books.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervises staff and workload to ensure accuracy and that closings adhere to central team deadlines
- Review of the monthly reconciliations and analysis activity in balance sheet accounts, monthly consolidated financial statements
- Reviews the balance sheet review books issued by team
- Must be an excellent supervisor and have the ability to manage a large team providing support to a remote organization
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field required
- 5-10 years of Retail Accounting and Cash Reconciliation related work experience required
- SAP experience a plus
- POS System experience a plus
- Must be able to lead, manage, and motivate a diverse professional staff
- Must be proficient in SAP
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Consumer products company background preferred
- Potential Travel to New Jersey and Montreal (5%)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.