所在地: Florida - St. Petersburg
TITLE: Staffing Specialist, Human Resources (TEMPORARY)
LOCATION: St Petersburg, FL
SalonCentric is a leading and rapidly growing national wholesale distributor of professional products to the salon and beauty industry.
The SalonCentric Human Resources Staffing Specialist, Stores will work closely with the Regional HR Director/Manager, AVP of HR and field based leadership teams in implementing the regional recruitment strategy.
- Uses state of the art, creative and cost effective sourcing methods to generate potential talent and recommend candidates who meet hiring criteria.
- Screening, reviewing and recommending candidates for assigned region(s) based on organizational goals and needs.
- Creating and posting job requisitions for all positions.
- Managing the flow of applicants through interview process from initial screening to offer stage partnering with hiring managers to insure most qualified candidate is selected.
- Coordinate pre-employment background and drug screenings.
- Partner with Human Resources Manager to draft and manage offer letters.
- Manage recruitment strategy within the assigned region(s) and candidate selection for all roles.
- Partnering with field leadership to provide consultation and support on talent matters, sourcing needs.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure successful on-boarding for new hires.
- Manage applicant tracking system and job requisition folders to maintain compliance with Affirmative Action as well as company policy and procedure.
- Minimum BA/BS degree preferable.
- Minimum 1-3 years diverse and progressive staffing experience in a high volume recruitment setting (industries such as retail, hospitality, staffing agencies, or customer service are preferred) with exposure to corporate environment.
- Must have demonstrated recruiting experience using multiple sourcing techniques and ability to seek out creative strategies on an ongoing basis which includes human resources information and applicant tracking systems.
· Must be able to travel and work weekends as necessary to attend and participate in meetings and events.
- Project management skills, team orientation, commitment to service and quality.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with human resource information systems and applicant tracking systems required.
- Strategic and business focused.
- Influential, Collaborative and Innovative.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.