6-month Internship | Supply Chain | Master Students | January to June | Casablanca |
JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL COMPANY FOR A GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE !
· A Master/Last-year Engineering student, able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - No margin for negotiation on this one !
· Passionate about Supply Chain
· A fluent English speaker
· A critical thinker: you are able to balance your intuition and analysis to cut through complexity
· Process oriented: you settle well into established systems and are adept at keeping things running smoothly
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - And if your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better.
2°/ If the recruiter validates your fit with one of the internship openings, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s).
3°/ Finally, you will be notified of your acceptance by our HR team, and proceed to the signature of the internship agreement provided by your school.
· An exciting mission to work on during your internship
· Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
· Up to 2 days of remote working per week, upon manager approval
· Access to L'Oréal products at discounted rates
· A chance to land a permanent position in the Group. We give priority to interns in the recruitment for Junior positions.
Want to know more about L’Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE