所在地: FR - Ile De France
Innovative & Enthusiastic Science Students Wanted !
We are looking for young researchers in your area to join our international team of rule-breakers and game-changers. We are chemists, biologists, physicists, biochemists and engineers out to revolutionize the beauty industry. We thrive on challenges and live for breakthroughs (and coffee). We are agile, driven and get results (as long as there’s coffee). Where others say “that’s impossible”,we say “when do we start?” (usually after a cup of coffee).
If you are a Science student, passionate about making breakthrough innovations and with a desire to see your science transformed into products, then join us !
KEY INFORMATION :
Location of the Internship/Placement : France - Paris
Duration of the internship : 6 months
Education and Training required : Master degree in bioinformatics
Language required : French and/or English
Compensation : 1250 -1400 euros/month (before taxes)
WHAT OUR INTERNS ARE LIKE :
· They have a great ability to analyze and solve problems
· They have strong decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking
· They love challenge, dare, and take initiatives
· They are passionate, dynamic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· They target scientific excellence& develop creative ideas
· They are team-players
Discover A Day in the Life of an Intern at L’Oréal R&I !
L’Oréal Research & Innovation in figures :
· 3782 employees in R&I – over 30 different scientific disciplines
· 32 International Brands
· 761 Million Euros invested in Research in 2014
· 501 Patents registered in 2014
· 34% of new raw materials derived from plants in 2014
Our commitments :
60% reduction by 2020 of the environmental footprint of our plants and distribution centers, whilst bringing beauty to one billion new consumers.
100% of our plant-based raw materials are evaluated for their potential impact on biodiversity.
88% biodegradability for our shampoos and 86% for our shower gels reached in 2012.