国/地域: South Korea
Key Job Accountabilities
· Attract, select and identify talent, and lead career management and succession plans in order to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills.
· Outline business issues in terms of HR issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver.
· Strengthen and promote L’Oréal's value proposition, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the Group's values and code of ethics.
· Ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes, practices, and employee relations.
· Drive and analyze HR KPIs and participate in Group HR projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of diverse and progressive experience in HR functional or Business Partner roles
· Demonstrates strong curiosity and business acumen with a growth/positive mindset
· Ability to lead changes with excellent communication skills with people sensitivity
· Fluent in both Korean and English