所在地: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: Supervisor, Accounts Payable (Trade)
- Responsible for supervising staff involved in the centralized processing of L’Oreal accounts payable
- Direct the staff in the completion of L’Oreal specific tasks regarding accounts payable invoice processing.
- Organize, and coordinate activities of the accounts payable function to ensure accurate and timely payment processing, accurate accrual data and timely analysis of specific accounts under the direction of the AP Manage
- Provide management with AP statistics regarding productivity and compliance
- Supervise the staff to ensure proper and consistent compliance with L’Oreal approved policies and procedures and ensure all accounting closing deadlines are met.
- Coordinate all activities relating to foreign and domestic processing.
- Responsible for training and development of staff.
- Prepare analysis related to invoice volumes and productivity
- Monitor specific areas in accounts payable under supervision. These include: SAP, SRM and Workflow. Participate in implementing new procedures and coordinating with the corporate central team
- Respond to vendor, affiliate and employee issues related to payments.
- Vendor statement collection and review
- Special projects as required
- Must be an excellent supervisor and have the ability to manage a large team providing support to a remote organization
- 7-10 years relevant work experience
- Supervisory Experience required
- Must be proficient in SAP and must have experience with electronic invoicing
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to utilize data and create meaningful reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must possess strong problem skills solving and understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be willing and able to work overtime during peak demand periods and monthly closing cycle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.