Ability to drive the Safety, Quality and Productivity culture with professionalism and passion to achieve results and meet customer’s requirement. Responsible for performing daily / weekly / monthly planning and inventory activities for a consumer product company. Key responsibilities of this role includes assembly planning, Bill of Materials, request for quotes, purchase orders, reconciliation of purchase orders, SKU allocation, delivery creation, monitoring inventory, and maintaining data integrity, managing cost at our warehouse and 3rd party vendors.
Strong management skills with the proven ability to motivate, energize and create a cohesive team of. Expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the overall operation.
Section 3: Job Requirements
- Required: BA/BS Degree Liberal Arts, Business
- Required: Intermediate level Computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Required: supervisory experience in a distribution or assembly operation
- Required: Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Required: Proven ability to engage in healthy conflict, effectively problem solve within a team environment, and demonstrate resiliency
- Required: Able to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities, and meet commitments with a bias for action
- Preferred: Proven ability to deliver presentations to a varied audience
- Preferred: SAP, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Works in SAP to handle inventory management and planning functions
- Evaluate forecasts, and sales plans, to identify risks for promotional materials
- Formulate deployment plans to mitigate risks for display and special pack production
- Propose actions to mitigate loss of sales and meet customer arrival dates
- Execute requirements via SAP to manage inventory material movement, master data, material allocations, order management, and promotional planning and production
- Manage stock protection/allocations for current and future assembly programs
- Initiate monthly Assembly clean-up to transfer/liquidate residual finished goods and collateral components
- Communicate and work with various departments and vendors
- Uses well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to lead and influence functional groups
- Manage PO’s to ensure accuracy of PO type, vendor, costs, and production delivery dates
- Create purchase orders for vendors and manage external material movement and vendor floor stock
- Execute interplant transfers; work with Distribution and Transportation to ensure on-time processing to meet assembly build dates
- Create and manage planned reservations and instruct customer service to release orders
- Manage 3PL vendor activity, quality, vendor floor clearance and planning
- Manage team
- Conduct Mid-Year and Year end Reviews
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.