国/地域: United States
Supervisor/Manager Flagship Company Store – Hudson Yards, NY
The Supervisor/Manager of the Company Store Flagship is responsible for leading the store team and accountable for all components involved in operating the Hudson Yards, NY location. This includes but is not limited to daily store operations, all aspects of inventory management (ordering/receiving/stocking), customer relations, POS activities, planning and execution of sales generation to ensure monthly sales goals are met, and supervising staff.
· Represent L’Oreal HQ Flagship Store in a professional and courteous manner for our corporate retail environment while instilling the same level of customer service and helpfulness with the staff
· Manage in-store operational responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures
· Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
· Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance with on-going product training
· Develop and execute short and long term plans to achieve sales goals in support of the store’s business strategy and generate repeat business
· Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store
· Ability to grasp initiatives from headquarters and execute directives with minimal supervision
· Ability to work independently, manage time/priorities, self-motivated and able to make effective decisions
· Analyze sales reports to identify opportunities and maximize sales
· Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
· Responsible for leading and motivating store team to achieve sales growth and provide optimal customer service
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities including:
- Training, assigning, and directing work
- Time card approval, scheduling, and working with Territory Manager for vacation requests/coverage
- Appraising performance and goal setting including regular feedback
· Good communication and people skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
· Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
· Maintain and build community partnerships with internal/external corporate partners
· Be able to read and understand sales data
• Responsible for all daily POS procedures and monthly reconciliation in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
• Manage merchandising & inventory, ensuring that all brands are represented on the selling floor and that stock levels are at the appropriate level to drive business in corporate retail environment
• Uphold accurate monthly records regarding damages, inventory adjustments, etc. and responsible for yearly physical inventory procedure
• Daily inventory management tasks include ordering, receiving shipments/pallets, and stocking
• Responsible for adhering to the L’Oreal Company policies and procedures around quantities and Spend
• Special projects as assigned
• Demonstrated success in driving sales by leading and motivating a team
• Excellent entrepreneurial, problem solving and analysis skills
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, including extended business hours and Saturdays.
o Saturday schedule includes a minimum of one per month* with flexibility for additional openings as business needs dictate during January to September. A minimum of two in October with flexibility as needed, and in November and December open and working every Saturday. *HQ reserves the right to dictate select monthly Saturday opening dates
• 4+ years of retail leadership experience
• Bachelors’ degree preferred
• Ability to use computerized point of sale system
• Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and neat appearance for Corporate Retail environment
• May require local travel for assignment at another Company Store location if needed
• Travel out of state required for training meeting
• Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet.
• Basic computer skills and good math skills
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is EXEMPT under FLSA and eligible for an EPI Bonus at the Manager Level. Supervisor level will be non-exempt and eligible for overtime after 40 hours worked per week.