Job: Supply Chain Analyst/ Sr Analyst
Location: San Bernadino, CA – 3PL DC
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Manage reporting and analytics, identify operational opportunities, assist on strategic projects, and implement new processes and tools.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Maintain, analyze, and develop business intelligence tools to communicate operational metrics.
- Analyze facility layout and work process flow to determine operational efficiency and recommends methods for improvement.
- Evaluate and design facility layout, work stations, and best practices for methods and procedures.
- Work with management to implement plans and recommendations.
- Collaborate with contractors and distribution team members on projects implemented for operational improvement.
- Automating SAP reports and convert to Excel reports for the site
- Assist the site/team on:
- Forecast analysis
- Violation report & Root Cause analysis
- Daily orders with SAP issues
- Manage projects with 3PL
- Perform system audits to evaluate gaps
- Receipt Accuracy
- Shipping Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy
- Partner with L’Oreal Inventory Management to update product version changes
- Partner with L’Oreal Finance to execute stock moves in SAP for destruction inventory
- Collaborate with 3PL team to ensure returns are executed accurately
- Review IT transactions from 3PL system to L’Oreal SAP system
- Assist in performing research on inventory & transaction errors
- Preferred: BS Degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Business Analytics or other related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant business experience within Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Experience with various picking techniques and systems, knowledge of warehouse material flow optimization, as well as familiarity with distribution center infrastructure and operational issues is a plus
- Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
- Have the ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Ensure attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in leading and developing a team of individual contributor employees
- Develop appreciation of local markets and cultural diversity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerBI/PowerPoint with expert level knowledge of Excel; able to create excel reports with complex formulas or macros.
- Preferred: SAP Warehouse Management system experience
Technical / Professional:
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and an understanding of simplification/improvement methodologies;
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills;
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures;
- Ability to communicate scientific information in a clear and concise manner;
- Demonstrate 100% responsibility with regard to actions and reactions;
- Act as a responsible citizen in our company and community;
- Must be able to interact effectively – both internally and externally;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,;
- Ability to manage in complex situation often needing to deliver innovative results;
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills;
- Results oriented;
- Must be willing to travel overnight.
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be conside