所在地: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Supply Chain Assistant
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, etc.
- Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required.
- Organizes and coordinates the manager's activities.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
- Willing to be employed as contract-base for 5 months
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from Secretarial studies would be acceptable.
- Had experience as administration / assistant would be an advantage.
- Wiling to work in Kuningan area.