Supervisor – Physical Flows
- This role will provide leadership to meet Physical Flow departmental productivity and site safety goals. The Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels for their area. They will also communicate with all internal and external departments to ensure timely order fulfillment and shipment.
- Supervisors can be responsible for any of the following areas: Loose Pick, Case Pick, Sortation, Shipping, Receiving, Export, Inventory Control and Manual Case Picking.
- This role includes complete people management responsibility for MMS I, MMS II, and team lead level employees. These responsibilities include onboarding, training, mid-year and year-end reviews along with monthly coaching for performance and development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. 4 year college degree in Supply Chain or other Business related discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years distribution/manufacturing supervisory experience, preferably in a progressive distribution environment, required.
- Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, communication skills, computer proficiency required.
- Strong management skills with the proven ability to motivate, energize and create a cohesive team of employees in a distribution center required.
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal and written), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of Management required.
- Excel and Microsoft Office skills are a plus.
- Strong systems orientation; working knowledge of SAP are also a plus.
- Ability to act as first responder in emergency situations.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan the daily workflow of line operators and forklift operators.
- Analyze working reports, productivity metrics, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Ensure orders are processed timely and accurately while achieving a high level of customer service.
- Ensure that all inventory and stock materials are maintained.
- Support in other areas of automated logistics operation as assigned.
- Providing guidance, direction and coaching to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Interpret and effectively communicate shipping orders, safety regulations, and company policies and procedures for workers, through regularly scheduled morning meetings and regular communication with employees.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.