In a fast changing market and VUCA world, the junior Supply Chain Controller supports Supply Chain’s Transformation strategy and maximize its contribution to end-to-end value creation.
The position reports to a senior experienced controller and is based at the WW Financial HQ Operations.
The role is focused on consolidation, financial results analysis and global supply chain KPI’s. The junior Supply Chain Controller will be international exposed.
This position can give you a career path opportunity in controlling for the operations or business.
1) Drive and Control of Financial Performance
- Consolidate the Group Supply Chain reporting by ensuring the quality of the data and respecting the closing deadlines.
- Animate the closing and challenge the stakeholders
- Contribute to develop plan, budget and trend in our scope (costs, inventory, credit, capex, headcount, top KPIs).
- Produce and communicate a monthly reporting of supply chain results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze performance gaps, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to achieve targets.
- Follow-up the financial impact of key initiatives / projects.
2) “Guardian” of internal control and compliance accounting standards/controlling in his/her domain
- Ensure compliance with management, accounting, taxes standards.
- Contribute to the respect and improvement of internal control practices.
- Follow-up and contribute to the implementation of internal audit action plans.
3) Be a Business Partner (Finance & Supply Chain)
- Analyze the financial reports and identify the risks and opportunities
- Provide controlling / economic expertise to support all key stakeholders to identify priorities, seize opportunities and anticipate risks, run financial simulations in a fast moving environment.
- Ensure Ad-hoc analysis requests
- Contribute the continuous improvement of the processes and the implementation of new tools to support the quality of analyses and productivity.
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision and Supply Chain Transformation.
- Participate in building business plans of key Supply Chain projects.
- Collaborative approach.
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Required Finance Education and/or Relevant experience in Management and Logistics
- Good Knowledge of controlling/Accounting/Internal Control Standards and Systems
Use effectively the standard reports & consolidated data:
-Define and produce financial reports for the different activities.
-Drive and strengthen the process to develop the best reporting in line with best practices.
Continuously develop and leverage his/her expertise in finance IT systems:
-Develop his/her knowledge / data to better identify and analyze the points of attention (SAP, Compass/Compass Supply Chain, Magnitude, Local BI ...).
Plan and analyse performance for his/her scope:
-Calculate, analyze and understand variances, build financial models.
-Know how to link cost evolutions to cost drivers.
-Anticipate and identify opportunities, risks and solutions to achieve the objectives in line with the strategy.
Proactivity and Efficiency
Act proactively as "business partner"
-Using L'Oréal’s knowledge, finance and market experience to improve and challenge the overall effectiveness.
-Using L'Oréal’s knowledge, and market expertise to make strategic recommendations that contribute to the overall effectiveness.
Influence and know is bound
-Develop his/her professional network
- Expresses sensitivity / "business" acumen
- Obtain results with integrity
- Manage complexity
- Interact effectively