Join our EHS teams!
6-month internship starting between July and September 2021
Joining L'Oréal means above all discovering a true industrial company delivering more than 7 billion products worldwide every year.
By joining the EHS teams, you will deep dive in Operations, whose metiers contribute to the growth of L'Oréal, from product development, sourcing, production to the distribution of all the Group's products. As an ally of the brands, Operations always develops and seeks the most agile, innovative, efficient and responsible solutions to meet the specific requirements and diversity of consumers.
A taste of your daily life in EHS?
Charles starts the day in a meeting with a solar panels company, as he would like to set up some of them on the roof of one of our sites. At the end of the meeting, he continues working on the carbon footprint. Good news, the objectives of the L’Oréal for the Future program are reached, he rushes to announce it to his team!
You are passionate about EHS and you want to experiment the métier in the teams of the world Beauty leader? You are a creative force and you are strongly convinced that EHS & Safety are at the heart of an organization? Our internships should match with your expectations!
L’Oréal for the Future is a core program of L’Oréal’s strategy and the EHS (Environment, Hygiene and Security) functions play a key-role in its implementation. Regarding Safety, it is also becoming a real issue for L'Oréal and a substantial part of our EHS strategy.
Several internships are available in our EHS métiers.
Some examples of missions you might have:
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of our EHS management systems and policies
· Prepare the ISO certifications 14001 / 45001
· Raise awareness among teams and deliver EHS trainings on site
· Ensure that everyone adheres to the regulation and the safety instructions
· Ensure the regulatory monitoring, communicate about it and propose actions to be in line with regulation
· Participate in environmental impact studies and in the elaboration of the Carbon Footprint
· Draw up the ergonomic specifications for retail stores
· And innovate, go further: bring your own ideas and impact!
What is in for you?
· 6 months surrounded by passionate teams
· A learning experience where you can stretch yourself personally and professionally
· A lot of challenges and opportunities to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· The opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow
· A compensation between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
What do you need to apply?
· Business School / Engineering School / University
What qualities will help you land the internship?
· Convincing. You explain your ideas clearly, based on sound reasoning.
· Entrepreneurial. You like to try new things and discover new ways of doing things!
· Team player. You have excellent interpersonal skills and easily find your place in a team.
· Open-minded. You exchange on your ideas and integrate the opinions of others in order to find the optimal solution.
· Creative. You like to think outside the box and propose innovative solutions.
· Data champion. Working with data holds no more secrets for you!
Want to apply?
Here are the next steps!
1. Click on "Apply now", fill in your details and upload your CV (a cover letter is not necessary!):
2. You will then talk to MYA, our chatbot, to make sure you meet all the necessary administrative requirements (don't worry, this is not an interview),
3. You will receive a link by e-mail in order to answer 3 questions via our artificial intelligence tool Seedlink, whose answers allow us to evaluate your cultural "fit" with L'Oréal (after a week without a response to Seedlink, your application may not be processed by our teams!).
If your CV is selected, you will be invited to a telephone interview with a recruiter. This is an exploratory discussion to get to know you better and identify the job, the field, the division relevant for you.
Last step if the exploratory interview is positive: you will have the opportunity to meet your potential future manager for a second and final interview to discuss the missions entrusted to you. This interview can take place during a collective recruitment event if you are available, or during a more traditional individual interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much responsibility will I have as an intern?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your journey and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to success in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to inspiring speakers, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Will I have a chance to land a job after my internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. We give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.
Can you tell me a bit more about L’Oréal?
Zoom in on the Operationsbusiness lines and watch our testimonials on YouTube.
Discover our social and environmental commitment, and how we aim to be a catalyst for change in the beauty industry and beyond with L’Oréal for the Future
Meet Maelle, EHS engineer at L’Oréal: BY THE WAY