Join our Quality teams!
6-month internship starting between July and September 2021
Joining L'Oréal means above all discovering a true industrial company delivering more than 7 billion products worldwide every year.
By joining the Quality teams, you will deep dive in Operations, whose metiers contribute to the growth of L'Oréal, from product development, sourcing, production to the distribution of all the Group's products. As an ally of the brands, Operations always develops and seeks the most agile, innovative, efficient and responsible solutions to meet the specific requirements and diversity of consumers.
A taste of your daily life in Quality?
It is 10:30 AM, Pauline finishes a phone call with the Production Engineer of the Vichy factory to discuss about new Quality KPI’s. During the team meeting, her manager asks her to redesign the management systems of Quality of our factories to be compliant with a new standard from the United-States. Pauline ends her day by designing a training course based on L'Oréal's standard qualities.
Like Pauline, you dream of learning Quality within the teams of the world Beauty leader. You want to participate in achieving excellence for our products. Our quality internships are here for you!
At L'Oréal, Quality is at the heart of our strategy. Quality directly contributes to the satisfaction of our customers but also to the economic performance of the Group. Our standards are the same everywhere in the world. Our production complies with the ISO 9001 standard and our factories are certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
At L’Oréal, Quality system ensures that a product meets the legal obligations as well as the Group's standards, from product design to distribution, all over the world. Its effectiveness is based on audits carried out internally and externally.
Several internship offers are available in the Quality field.
These are some missions you might have to achieve:
· Construct and follow up quality indicators
· Develop the quality management system of a department
· Design Quality training interfaces for our different métiers
· Conduct internal audits and develop a management and monitoring tools
· Develop and formalize a knowledge sharing tool on production processes related to our pilot teams
· Analyze the quality of our raw materials in the laboratory and manage the relationship with our subcontractors
· Optimize our methods for microbiological control
· And innovate, go further: bring your own ideas and impact!
What is in for you?
· 6 months surrounded by passionate teams
· A learning experience where you can stretch yourself personally and professionally
· A lot of challenges and opportunities to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· The opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow
· A compensation between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
What do you need to apply?
· Business School / Engineering School / University
What qualities will help you land the internship?
· Convincing. You explain your ideas clearly, based on sound reasoning.
· Entrepreneurial. You like to try new things and discover new ways of doing things!
· Team player. You have excellent interpersonal skills and easily find your place in a team.
· Open-minded. You exchange on your ideas and integrate the opinions of others in order to find the optimal solution.
· Creative. You like to think outside the box and propose innovative solutions.
· Data champion. Working with data holds no more secrets for you!
Want to apply?
Here are the next steps!
1. Click on "Apply now", fill in your details and upload your CV (a cover letter is not necessary!):
2. You will then talk to MYA, our chatbot, to make sure you meet all the necessary administrative requirements (don't worry, this is not an interview),
3. You will receive a link by e-mail in order to answer 3 questions via our artificial intelligence tool Seedlink, whose answers allow us to evaluate your cultural "fit" with L'Oréal (after a week without a response to Seedlink, your application may not be processed by our teams!).
If your CV is selected, you will be invited to a telephone interview with a recruiter. This is an exploratory discussion to get to know you better and identify the job, the field, the division relevant for you.
Last step if the exploratory interview is positive: you will have the opportunity to meet your potential future manager for a second and final interview to discuss the missions entrusted to you. This interview can take place during a collective recruitment event if you are available, or during a more traditional individual interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much responsibility will I have as an intern?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your journey and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to success in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to inspiring speakers, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Will I have a chance to land a job after my internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. We give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.
Can you tell me a bit more about L’Oréal?
Zoom in on the Operationsbusiness lines and watch our testimonials on YouTube.
Discover our social and environmental commitment, and how we aim to be a catalyst for change in the beauty industry and beyond with L’Oréal for the Future