所在地: Settimo Torinese
Planify/Schedule the production activity of the plant to guarantee the right level of service to clienst, based on the resources availability and industrial capacity while optimizing stocks.
- Define with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL)/ Brand Supply Chain (BSC) teams the key parameters and priorities for production planning, taking into account the supply/procurement methods, industrial capacity and launch priorities.
- Build production plan to cover 12 rolling months with MSL/BSC and PU, and allocate medium term capacities of the plant.
- Depending on the information system of the plant, make weekly adjustments on the production plan according to the MSL/BSC adjustment requirements.
- Guarantee the flexibility and the reliability of the plant on its catalogue.
- Determine production priorities according to launches and availability of resources. Communicate availability dates to MSL/BSC.
- Ensure that launches or catalogue priorities have been taken into account in the production plan with the Launch Manager.
- Ensure the follow up of the production plan and Supply Chain key performance indicators. Implement necessary actions for improvement.
- Analyze the plant performance in terms of finished products stocks, service and production plan. Communicate a summary of key indicators to other departments.
- Support the Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager in the establishment of the budget and of the 3 years plan.
- Define production parameters with Production Units.